Thursday, December 10, 2009

Small Progress

The last few days, I've been chugging away at the $3.4 Sit and Gos. My bankroll is now up to $240.54. It would have been higher, but I've been dabbling in a bit of cash for 10-15 mins after each SnG session to "wind down", and I've lost a small amount there in the past few days.

Can't complain about the SnG's though. I've completed 19 out of the 20 games I need to finish an entire block to get on the leaderboard, but I'm afraid making the top 50 this week just isn't going to happen. I've only got 300 points. Out of the 19 games, the points came about from 5 first place, 1 second place and 1 third place finish.

Monetarily speaking, this isn't a bad week at all. Say I lose that 20th game for argument's sake. Total Buy-in of 20 $3.4's is $68.00. 5 first's is $75.00, 1 second is $9, and a third is $6, for a total of $90.00. So, I've netted $22.00 from these Sit and Go's this week. Not the slam dunk I had last week/weekend, but pretty darned good.

I think I'll play these awhile longer. :-) Now, off I go to play that 20th game. I'll update this with the results once I'm done.

UPDATE: Just finished the 20th game of the block. 1st place finish once again! So, 350 points for the block, which doesn't even get me in the top 100. :-) However profit wise is a different story. That makes my profit for the block $37.00. My BR has now increased to $252.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment